Rafting on the river Inn from Imst to Haiming
The river Inn - king of the alpine rivers. The Imster Schlucht is probably the most popular rafting route in Europe. Plenty of water, high waves, beautiful surge waters.
Intermediate tour from Imst to Haiming. Ideal for beginners (minimum age 12 years accompanied by a guardian) WW I - III.
- A minimum number of 30 participants. € 30.00 per person includes equipment and local transfer.
- Participant numbers of 20-25 people. € 35.00 per person includes equipment and local transfer.
Multi-day programme Adventure Action & Fun
This is where group dynamics, fun and action come first. The programme is suitable from the 8th grade onwards and is designed according to age. An exciting canyoning tour in the most beautiful gorges of Tyrol and a whitewater rafting tour through the Imster Schlucht. All led by professional state-certified guides. An experience that no one will ever forget!
- Monday arrival, check in and programme presentation by us.
- Rafting tour Imster Schlucht with intensive instruction, safety talk
- Canyoning tour with intensive schooling and training
- High ropes course
- Friday departure
Half board with packed lunch including 4 overnight stay at camp Haiming, activities are described above.
State-certified guides, complete equipment for the activities, local transfers. Our recreation ground is free of charge at your disposal.
Price per person € 218.00
From 15 people 2 teachers free of charge